Learn how to make textured wooden surfaces to enhance your images. Having a wooden surface to photograph on adds many different attributes to your images including adding texture, creating lines to invoke a sense of movement and giving your images a more lifestyle feeling to them. Having a variation of surfaces is key to providing yourself and your clients with multiple options that way you can create the best possible image.
In this workshop you will learn how to create one of these 3 ft. by 2 ft. wooden surfaces. We will be creating them during the workshop and you can take yours home that day!
We will go over everything from the supplies needed, how to construct it and the different techniques in creating an engaging surface.
What is provided:
- A 3 ft. by 2 ft raw wooden surface
- Tools for the construction and distressing the surface.
- Multiple types of paints and stains
What you need to bring with you:
- Absolutely nothing unless you have an incredibly specific color or design you want for your surface.
- Contact us to find out what we have to make sure you can make the surface you want.
For tickets visit this link